Friday, July 1, 2011

TOMIC #4

Hello again! This week's challenge was to make a card with shimmer and pearls. Here is my submission. Usually I look through the Magnolia magazines or Splitcoaststampers for some inspiration. This week I came up with my own design. I used Honey Tilda with the Watering Can for her to sit on. They are coloured using Copics. I added a couple small doilies behind the layered Spellbinder Nestabilities. The flowers I used already had pearls in them and then I finally found a card to add the pearl swirls in three of the corners.

Honey Tilda has clear and pink sparkles on her wings. There are tiny little pearls on her pig-tails. I also glittered up her heart antennae, around the oval background, the flowers, and the butterfly on the background. It's hard to tell but the red and pink checkered paper is actually metallic and has a wonderful shimmer to it.

This was such a fun card to create. Enjoy and see you next week!




1 comment:

  1. WOW! Such a beautiful card Angela! I love your colouring and the wonderful colours and design. Your shimmer and pearls look so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete