Saturday, June 25, 2011

TOMIC #3

LinkLink
Nothing like leaving it till the last moment. Here is my latest card. This week's challenge was to make a card with a summer theme. I used October Afternoon - Cherry Lane paper and the Classic Scalloped Circles Large for the background. I kept the colours nice and bright. I love the cherries! Enjoy!



To check out the Magnolia website go to:
http://officialmagnoliainspirationchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-3-summer.html?utm_source=feedburner

3 comments:

  1. Lovely summer card ...

    Thanks for joining our Summer Challenge at TOMIC! Hope to see you again!

    Hugs Tanja

    P.S. Would you please turn off the word verification ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know the word verification was still on. I think and hope it`s off now... Thank you also for checking out my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great summer card!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week and hope to see you again next week!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete