Saturday, June 18, 2011

TOMIC #2


Here is my card for the TOMIC Challenge#2 - colour combination. My first challenge ever. The challenge was to use pink and white and brown. I used g.c.d. studios paper - Rose Colored Glasses Collection and Spellbinders Labels Fifteen. The flowers and ribbon are from Michaels and a couple local scrapbooking stores.

Here is a closeup of the flowers and of Tilda. If I had been thinking, I would have added some sparkle to the flowers. Oh well, next time.
Thanks for coming by and please let me know what you think. :-)


The Offical Magnolia Inspirations Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela,

    Welcome to the blogging world! ;-)

    Your card is absolutely beautiful! Loved the embellishments that you used and how you colored Tilda. Great job and thanks for joining us at TOMIC!!

    I hope to see you around again ;-)

    ReplyDelete